The safety and health of workplaces and relationships are the focus of attention around the world due to COVID-19 infection. The pandemic has made it essential to provide prevention tools not only in offices, but also in shops, gyms, hotels, hospitals and RSAs, just to give a few examples. For the resumption of production activities, the Istituto Superiore di Sanità requires the provision of instruments for the detection of crowding, such as CO2 meters (clic here) and the detection of temperature at the entrance with appropriate instruments.
For over 15 years Kerberos has been dealing with healthiness and air quality in indoor spaces and today it enriches its proposal with KET-TCV-100, a brand new device with infrared for automatic temperature measurement. Also available with his totem KET-ACC-013.
These are its main features
1) Thermal and optical Bi-spectrum with facial recognition
2) Built-in high precision infrared thermal, temperature detection range 35°C ~ 42°C, accuracy ±0.3°C
3) Real-time display support and OSD body temperature superimposition
4) Face detection speed: < 300 ms
5) Touch Screen 8 inch LCD, 2MP wide-angle dual lens
For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org or consult the technical data sheet on the site.