KIT-CPA-102 is an access monitoring system specifically designed for public and private transportation. It counts the number of passengers both in and out of the public vehicle using 2 cameras installed above each gate; when a preset threshold is exceeded, an announcer (optional) informs the passengers that the limit of guest presence in the vehicle has been reached.
Main functions of the cameras:
- Automatic angle and focus management;
- The accuracy of the count is not affected by passenger morphology, hair color and type of clothes and ornaments;
- The counting accuracy is not affected by passengers passing side by side, crossing and blocking the passage;
- With the status of the active bus door opener contact, the counting starts with the opening of the door, acquires real-time statistical data and concludes the counting when the door is closed;
- It is not affected by weather conditions, shadows and outside light. Automatically activates the infrared filling light at night to ensure the same recognition accuracy;
- Easy to install, supports 180° installation, strong adaptability to the environment.
KIT-CPA-102 uses software setting to configure the working parameters, debug or export the backup data acquired from the cameras in the cloud at the customer platform via the KET-GZE-310.24.UE gateway modem. Here they can be displayed for statistical analysis of the flow of people at certain times and places.
The devices are powered at 12/24 Vdc and a two pair cable is enough to power and connect both cameras.